We have three events during the LLRF workshop to friendship between experts and colleagues from each research institute, university and companies.
1. Welcome reception
- Date : 2023.10.22 (Sunday)
- Time : 6:00 PM ~ 8:00 PM
- Location : AGENA Hall, 2nd Floor, LAHAN Hotel Gyeoungju
- Date : 2023.10.25 (Wednesday)
- Time : 6:00 PM ~ 9:00 PM
- Location : Convention Hall, LAHAN Hotel Gyeoungju
- Date : 2023.10.26 (Thursday)
- Time : 1:30 PM ~ 3:00 PM
- Location : Bulguksa Temple (Located 15 minutes by car from the venue hotel)
- Bulguksa is a historic Buddhist temple located in Gyeoungju, South Korea. It was built in the 8th century during the Unified Silla period and is considered one of the most important cultural and historic sites in korea.
- The temple complex includes several buildings and statues, including the main hall, the Dabotap and Seokgatap sone pagodas, and numerous other temples and shrines.
- In 1995, Bulguksa was designated a UNESCO World heritage Site for its historical and cultural significance.