- The registration fees are due for all participants. Full registration includes following items:
- Welcome Reception
- Lunch (October 23 ~ October 26 / 4 days)
- Coffee Breaks
- Welcome Bag
- Workshop Gift
- Excursion and Laboratory Tour
- Companion registration is divided into two options. By default, it includes access to the welcome reception, the banquet, excursion and tour. You can choose the option with or without lunch.
- The fees will be charged in KRW. Please check the exchange rate at the day of the purchase to get the actual cost at your currency.
- (Student registration) Please attach a certificate of enrollment or an equivalent to it for a confirmation of the fee exemption-eligibility condition after the student registration. All submitted registrations will be confirmed by Local Organization Committee.
Payment is available via two options.
- By credit card (preferred method) :
- International credit cards: VISA, MASTER, AMEX, JCB, UnionPay
- Korean cards
- This payment method is provided by Eximbay and is billed as www.eximbay.com. The payment receipt will be sent by e-mail when you have successfully registered.
- By bank transfer (invoice)
- If you must make the payment by bank transfer (invoice), please send an invoice request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beware that an additional fee of 50,000 KRW per invoice will apply on this payment method in order to cover the financial transaction costs. Group registration is also possible on this payment method. If the invoice method must be used, group registration is a way to dilute such fee.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Full refund minus a charge for administrative fees (until September 22, 2023)
- No refund (after September 22, 2023)
* Requests for cancellation and/or refund of the registration fee must be sent to email@example.com
* Requests for refund of the registration fee must be made up to 30 days before the start of the event. For the refund, an administrative fee will be charged. (until September 22, 2023)
* Cancellations requested any time within the 30 days before the start of the event will not be refunded. (after September 22, 2023)