We are pleased to announce the 4th ICFA Beam Dynamics Mini-Workshop on Machine Learning for Particle Accelerators will be held in Gyeongju, South Korea. The goal of this workshop is to help build a world-wide community of researchers interested in applying machine learning techniques to particle accelerators.
The workshop will consist of six topics:
- Analysis & Diagnostics
- Anomaly Detection / Failure Prediction
- Infrastructure / Deployment Workflows
- Optimization & Control
- Modeling Approaches
- Lessons Learned
- Reinforcement Learning
- Model Adaptation / Up-keep
- Transformers for Timeseries Prediction
Talks will include both accelerator physicists and computer scientists. This workshop has the following goals:
- Collect and unify the community’s understanding of the relevant state-of-the-art ML techniques.
- Provide a simple tutorial of machine learning for accelerator physicists and engineers.
- Seed collaborations between laboratories, academia, and industry.
Please contact the organizers if you are interested in attending.