- Mention the abstract / contribution ID.
- Mention "Low Level RF Workshop 2023" or "LLRF2023" or "LLRF23" in your contribution.
- Projector: 1920 x 1200 px; 16:10 ratio
- File format: PDF preferred, optional PPTX (MS Powerpoint 2016)
- Provide your contribution latest at the break before your talk on either USB memory stick, via e-mail to LOC staff or directly upload yourself to your contribution page. In the first two cases, uploading of your contribution into Indico will be done by end each day by LOC staff.
- The indicated time slot in the time plan includes your talk time inclusive questions. Being within the given talk time is highly appreciated since the time plan for the oral contributions is very tight.
- overall time = talk + questions
- 10 min = 7 + 3
- 15 min = 12 + 3
- 20 min and more = (overall time - 5) + 5
- The poster wall size is 115 x 143 cm (portrait orientation).
- The posters shall be in format ISO A0 (84 x 119 cm, portrait orientation).
- File format: PDF
- The PDF file shall be uploaded to the Indico contribution page latest at the evening after the poster session.
- The local poster printing service is not available. Please bring your printed posters from home.
- The poster floor plan will be done such, that one speaker/presenter has both posters nearby in case of two posters. The floor plan will be provided later.
- The poster walls are ready from Monday morning on. Posters shall be hanging latest before the start of the poster session.
- The poster walls stay until the very end of the workshop. Please leave your poster hanging until Thursday afternoon. Not removed posters will be removed by LOC staff and recycled after the end of the workshop.