Timetable for Excursion & PAL Tour and IBS Tour
- LOC will arrange buses on October 26 and October 27.
- A light lunch will be provided to IBS-tour participants.
- Participants are free to decide whether or not to join the tours.
- Friday : Expect traffic jam between IBS and Incheon Airport !!!
If your schedule is tight, KTX is recommended (see below).
(Misc. Info.) KTX : Osong Station --> Seoul Station
- Friday : advance reservation essential!!
- Reservation : https://www.letskorail.com/
- Time taken : 50~60 min
- Fare : 18,500 KRW (≈USD 15)
- Time table as follows:
(Misc. Info.) Airport Railroad (AREX): Seoul Station --> Incheon Airport (or Gimpo Airport)
- Detailed information :
(Misc.) Short YouTube clips introducing how to use AREX, bus, and more :
(1) Incheon Airport <--> Seoul Station(AREX) <--> Seoul Station(KTX)
a) How to go to the airport (part 3. From Seoul Station to Incheon Int'l Airport)
b) From Incheon airport to Seoul station!
c) Transfer Tip: How to Transfer to KTX at Seoul Station via AREX
d) How to ride the KTX at Seoul Station | Korea Travel Tips
(2) Gimpo Airport(AREX) --> Gimpo Airport(Flight)
a) Transfer Like A Pro – How to Transfer at Gimpo Int’l Airport via AREX
(3) Incheon Airport <--> Gyeongju (by bus & KTX)
(4) City bus guide(Seoul & Gyeongju
a) How to take a bus in Seoul South Korea
b) How to Ride the Bus in Korea | Getting Around in Korea